PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Good, hard, but not good enough...

The game itself is great, good graphics, a good leveling system, overall it has good playability.
But sometimes the spells don't work as supposed to. So, I point with the mouse at the location and then fire with the second spell, and then it doesn't hit my target. For example, I was fighting the old man, the Priest. And then I pointed my mouse at him and then fired, well sometimes it would just bug and not hit him. And when he unleashes that ''lightspeed life-sucking assault'' the spells casted at him are dispelled, which doesn't make sense at all. Also even thought the spell concept is good, the game misses some important Paladin's abilities such as the ability to heal. Paladins in a way are very related to Priest's, but the spell system here says just the opposite, here the Paladin is a mix of a Warrior, a Mage and an Angel. I'm not complaining, just poiting it out. However, I suggest checking the bugs on the spells, I can't stand having a spell dispelled for no apparent reason.
Graphics:10
Playability:8
Storyline:9
Game System;Bugs:6
Overall Grade:8

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

The Game System Overall

Great, really great. But you could use this leveling system with these characters and make some sort of RPG. I'm totally serious. The weapons were great and would be nice if you could make an Arena Game with what you created here. I'm just giving out suggestions, is up to you, authors, to choose to do it or not.
And if you want a suggestion for this game: make a harder level option.
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
___
Overall grade:10

Epsilon Epsilon

Summary

The game was great. Seriously, I hardly give games a 10. You had a good idea, start good with it and finished the idea fantastically. Pat yourself on the back. Be proud, for many will play this and will smile at the end.
Gameplay: 10
Replay:10
Graphics: 10
Fun: 10

If this was to have a sequel, I would definately play it. And I really hope the participant is enjoying the place is now. Maybe you can do a game or a movie showing what happened to the participant. But I don't think you should, keep the thoughts going. What happened to him? Overall, good game and good luck on your next games/videos (if you will be making some more).

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Mardek RPG

Humor: 10
Story:10
Graphics: 10
Gameplay:10
(This goes for the two chapters)
Well done, one of the best games in Newgrounds...I mean it. It has all that it mentioned above and it's hard to get tired in this game.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

Bad!

Bad storyline (lame, u just copied the same Zelda story in other words) wtf...a bomb following u u gotta be kidding me. And wats up with the bugs and the maze is so annoyin. 6/10 u should be happy

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Overall

This game has awesome graphics and all, but it misses the fun of the story. I took one star off, because I thought the story was lame (My opinion). Also, I took one star off, because it is confusing with the looking up and looking down and to the sides options.

Athalina RPG Athalina RPG

Great

This game is great, one of the best ones I played here so far. has good gameplay, however it would be better with more skills/spells. had fun time playin this game gj!

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

Screen Bug

seems ur screen is rlly big since the ppl with medium sized screens (such as me) and small screens cant see it all, idk anythin about the story since the words in the intro are not in sight reach. just make it smaller plz seems like a nice game.