There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Great

Nice idea and song...

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Series

Try making a serious out of this. It's really cool.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Good job.

No words to describe it. All I can say is: It's touching and it reminds of me when I was younger in a way.

Luigis Mansion Luigis Mansion

Heart Touching

No words. Remembered myself when I was younger...Playing Luigi's Mansion. Luigi's only game. Luigi is my favorite character...He is still my favorite. Seriously, good job. Maybe you should do another one.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Awesome

Really good, enjoyed all of them.

Zelda: TTOB Part 2 Zelda: TTOB Part 2

Pretty Good

Some people liked how Link got the sword, I didn't (but that's my opinion XD). You did a good work and all, but all the things were the same from the game, Zelda and that Black Guard were in the same place. It was also lame how you killed him with one blow. And how at the beggining you got the sword from the first guard wen u could have gotten the sword the second guard dropped (the blue one) that sword would really have PWNED their asses off. Or maybe get that ball and chain the boss had (but that would be seriously rigged, but really awesome) well anyway. Keep up the good work. Try adding buttons next time.

Zelda: TTOB Part 1 Zelda: TTOB Part 1

Pretty Good

It's pretty good. You should add buttons and for when main characters speak you should add their face next to the writting at the bottom. It will look pretty cool.

Little Boy Episode 1 Little Boy Episode 1

Suck balls

One of the worst movies I've ever seen...seriously, just don't do more episodes.

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

Really, you are boring

It's not the best, not the worst. But still, just not good. Maybe you should try doing something else...